You are about to leave Triptodur.com and will be redirected to the other website.
Here you'll find helpful information and resources to help support you and your patients' Triptodur needs, including:
Obstacles may arise when starting a treatment; rest assured Triptodur cares.
Comprehensive support through the Triptodur Care Program includes:
is available for eligible patients.*
Visit www.TriptodurCare.com or call 833-401-CARE to activate your Savings Program.
*Please review Terms and Conditions below. For eligible patients only. Not valid for patients covered under Medicaid, Medicare or other government insurance program or if prohibited by law.
Triptodur can be filled through network specialty pharmacy.
Here are 4 different ways to prescribe:
Submit a prescription for Triptodur via eRx and select:
ASPN Pharmacies, LLC, Florham Park, NJ 07932
Contact Triptodur Care Program to submit a prescription over the phone.
Call (833) 401-CARE or
(973) 437-2390, Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-8:00PM ET
to access the Prescriber
Portal to submit a prescription.
The following Administration Booklet andstep-by-step video contain important instructions for the reconstitution and administration of Triptodur prior to injection.
By using the Triptodur Savings Coupon, you certify that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the Terms and Conditions described below:
- Savings Coupon is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico [formerly known as “La Reforma De Salud”]), or if prohibited by law.
- Savings Coupons are not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs.
- Insured must be 18 years of age or older; patients must be 2 years of age or older.
- Each patient is limited to one active Savings Coupon at a time during this offering period and the Savings Coupons are not transferable.
- Savings Coupon may be used once every 180 days. Maximum savings of $6,000 per year. Up to $6,000 off of your out-of-pocket cost on the 1st fill and the remaining balance off the out-of-pocket cost on the 2nd fill.
- The Savings Coupon cannot be combined with any other rebate or coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- The Savings Coupon will be accepted at in-network participating pharmacies and providers.
- This Savings Coupon is not health insurance.
- This offer is good only in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Arbor reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the Savings Coupon without notice.
- Offer valid from 8/6/18 to 12/31/20. No membership fees apply.
TRIPTODUR is indicated for the treatment of pediatric patients 2 years of age and older with central precocious puberty (CPP).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
TRIPTODUR is contraindicated in:
Warnings and Precautions
Initial Rise of Gonadotropins and Sex Steroid Levels - During the early phase of therapy, gonadotropins and sex steroids rise above baseline because of the initial stimulatory effect of the drug. Therefore, a transient increase in clinical signs and symptoms of puberty, including vaginal bleeding, may be observed during the first weeks of therapy or after subsequent doses.
Psychiatric Events - Psychiatric events have been reported in patients taking GnRH agonists. Postmarketing reports with this class of drugs include symptoms of emotional lability, such as crying, irritability, impatience, anger, and aggression. Monitor for development or worsening of psychiatric symptoms during treatment with TRIPTODUR.
Convulsions - Postmarketing reports of convulsions have been observed in patients receiving GnRH agonists, including triptorelin. These included patients with a history of seizures, epilepsy, cerebrovascular disorders, central nervous system anomalies or tumors, and patients on concomitant medications that have been associated with convulsions such as bupropion and SSRIs. Convulsions have also been reported in patients in the absence of any of the conditions mentioned above.
In clinical trials for TRIPTODUR, the most common adverse reactions (≥4.5%) are injection site reactions, menstrual (vaginal) bleeding, hot flush, headache, cough, and infections (bronchitis, gastroenteritis, influenza, nasopharyngitis, otitis externa, pharyngitis, sinusitis, and upper respiratory tract infection).
You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC Medical Information at 1-866-516-4950 or to the FDA at www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
For additional safety information, please consult the TRIPTODUR full Prescribing Information